2012 Florida Statutes
TITLE XLVIII — K-20 EDUCATION CODE
Chapter 1008 — ASSESSMENT AND ACCOUNTABILITY
PART II — ACCOUNTABILITY, K-20
1008.38 — Articulation accountability process.
1008.38 Articulation accountability process.—The State Board of Education, in conjunction with the Board of Governors, shall develop articulation accountability measures which assess the status of systemwide articulation processes authorized under s. 1007.23 and establish an articulation accountability process which at a minimum shall address:
(1) The impact of articulation processes on ensuring educational continuity and the orderly and unobstructed transition of students between public secondary and postsecondary education systems and facilitating the transition of students between the public and private sectors.
(2) The adequacy of preparation of public secondary students to smoothly articulate to a public postsecondary institution.
(3) The effectiveness of articulated acceleration mechanisms available to secondary students.
(4) The smooth transfer of Florida College System associate degree graduates to a Florida College System institution or a state university.
(5) An examination of degree requirements that exceed the parameters of 60 credit hours for an associate degree and 120 hours for a baccalaureate degree in public postsecondary programs.
(6) The relationship between student attainment of college-level academic skills and articulation to the upper division in public postsecondary institutions.
History.—s. 383, ch. 2002-387; s. 128, ch. 2007-217; s. 16, ch. 2011-177.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.