2012 Florida Statutes
TITLE XLVIII — K-20 EDUCATION CODE
Chapter 1008 — ASSESSMENT AND ACCOUNTABILITY
PART II — ACCOUNTABILITY, K-20
- 1008.31 — Florida s K-20 education performance accountability system; legislative intent; mission, goals, and systemwide measures; data quality improvements.
- 1008.32 — State Board of Education oversight enforcement authority.
- 1008.33 — Authority to enforce public school improvement.
- 1008.331 — Supplemental educational services in Title I schools; school district, provider, and department responsibilities.
- 1008.332 — Committee of practitioners pursuant to federal No Child Left Behind Act.
- 1008.34 — School grading system; school report cards; district grade.
- 1008.341 — School improvement rating for alternative schools.
- 1008.345 — Implementation of state system of school improvement and education accountability.
- 1008.35 — Best financial management practices for school districts; standards; reviews; designation of school districts.
- 1008.36 — Florida School Recognition Program.
- 1008.37 — Postsecondary feedback of information to high schools.
- 1008.38 — Articulation accountability process.
- 1008.385 — Educational planning and information systems.
- 1008.386 — Social security numbers used as student identification numbers.
- 1008.39 — Florida Education and Training Placement Information Program.
- 1008.40 — Workforce Development Information System.
- 1008.405 — Adult student information.
- 1008.41 — Workforce education; management information system.
- 1008.42 — Public information on career education programs.
- 1008.43 — Career program reporting requirements.
- 1008.45 — Florida College System institution accountability process.
- 1008.46 — State university accountability process.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.