2012 Florida Statutes
TITLE XLVIII — K-20 EDUCATION CODE
Chapter 1006 — SUPPORT FOR LEARNING
PART II — PUBLIC POSTSECONDARY EDUCATION SUPPORT FOR LEARNING AND STUDENT SERVICES
- 1006.50 — Student handbooks.
- 1006.51 — Student ombudsman office.
- 1006.52 — Education records and applicant records.
- 1006.53 — Religious observances.
- 1006.54 — Universities; public documents distributed to libraries.
- 1006.55 — Law libraries of certain institutions of higher learning designated as state legal depositories.
- 1006.56 — Specified university publications; activities; trust funds.
- 1006.58 — Collections management for museums and galleries of state universities.
- 1006.59 — The Historically Black College and University Library Improvement Program.
- 1006.60 — Codes of conduct; disciplinary measures; authority to adopt rules or regulations.
- 1006.61 — Participation by students in disruptive activities at public postsecondary educational institution; penalties.
- 1006.62 — Expulsion and discipline of students of Florida College System institutions and state universities.
- 1006.63 — Hazing prohibited.
- 1006.65 — Safety issues in courses offered by public postsecondary educational institutions.
- 1006.66 — Regulation of traffic at universities.
- 1006.68 — HIV and AIDS policy.
- 1006.69 — Vaccination against meningococcal meningitis and hepatitis B.
- 1006.70 — Sponsorship of athletic activities similar to those for which scholarships offered; rulemaking.
- 1006.71 — Gender equity in intercollegiate athletics.
- 1006.72 — Licensing electronic library resources.
- 1006.73 — Florida Virtual Campus.
- 1006.735 — Degree Completion Pilot Project.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.