2012 Florida Statutes
TITLE XLVIII — K-20 EDUCATION CODE
Chapter 1001 — K-20 GOVERNANCE
PART IV — STATE UNIVERSITIES
- 1001.70 — Board of Governors of the State University System.
- 1001.705 — Responsibility for the State University System under s. 7, Art. IX of the State Constitution.
- 1001.706 — Powers and duties of the Board of Governors.
- 1001.71 — University boards of trustees; membership.
- 1001.72 — University boards of trustees; boards to constitute a corporation.
- 1001.73 — University board empowered to act as trustee.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.