2012 Florida Statutes
TITLE XLVIII — K-20 EDUCATION CODE
Chapter 1001 — K-20 GOVERNANCE
PART III — FLORIDA COLLEGE SYSTEM INSTITUTIONS
- 1001.60 — Florida College System.
- 1001.61 — Florida College System institution boards of trustees; membership.
- 1001.62 — Transfer of benefits arising under local or special acts.
- 1001.63 — Florida College System institution board of trustees; board of trustees to constitute a corporation.
- 1001.64 — Florida College System institution boards of trustees; powers and duties.
- 1001.65 — Florida College System institution presidents; powers and duties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.