2012 Florida Statutes
TITLE XL — REAL AND PERSONAL PROPERTY
Chapter 718 — CONDOMINIUMS
PART VII — DISTRESSED CONDOMINIUM RELIEF
- 718.701 — Short title.
- 718.702 — Legislative intent.
- 718.703 — Definitions.
- 718.704 — Assignment and assumption of developer rights by bulk assignee; bulk buyer.
- 718.705 — Board of administration; transfer of control.
- 718.706 — Specific provisions pertaining to offering of units by a bulk assignee or bulk buyer.
- 718.707 — Time limitation for classification as bulk assignee or bulk buyer.
- 718.708 — Liability of developers and others.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.