There is a newer version of the Florida Statutes
2012 Florida Statutes
TITLE XL — REAL AND PERSONAL PROPERTY
Chapter 716 — ESCHEATS
- 716.01 — Declaration of policy.
- 716.02 — Escheat of funds in the possession of federal agencies.
- 716.03 — Department to institute proceedings to recover escheated property.
- 716.04 — Jurisdiction.
- 716.05 — Money recovered to be paid into State Treasury.
- 716.06 — Public records.
- 716.07 — Recovery of escheated property by claimant.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.