There is a newer version of the Florida Statutes
2012 Florida Statutes
TITLE XL — REAL AND PERSONAL PROPERTY
Chapter 711 — FLORIDA UNIFORM TRANSFER-ON-DEATH SECURITY REGISTRATION ACT
- 711.50 — Short title.
- 711.501 — Definitions.
- 711.502 — Registration in beneficiary form; sole or joint tenancy ownership.
- 711.503 — Registration in beneficiary form; applicable law.
- 711.504 — Origination of registration in beneficiary form.
- 711.505 — Form of registration in beneficiary form.
- 711.506 — Effect of registration in beneficiary form.
- 711.507 — Ownership on death of owner.
- 711.508 — Protection of registering entity.
- 711.509 — Nontestamentary transfer on death.
- 711.51 — Terms, conditions, and forms for registration.
- 711.511 — Rules of construction.
- 711.512 — Application of ss. 711.50-711.512.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.