There is a newer version of the Florida Statutes
2012 Florida Statutes
TITLE XL — REAL AND PERSONAL PROPERTY
Chapter 709 — POWERS OF ATTORNEY AND SIMILAR INSTRUMENTS
PART I — POWERS OF APPOINTMENT
- 709.02 — Power of appointment; method of release.
- 709.03 — Power of appointment; property held in trust.
- 709.04 — Power of appointment; effect of release.
- 709.05 — Powers of appointment; validation of prior releases.
- 709.06 — Powers of appointment included in law.
- 709.07 — Power of appointment; effect of release on title to property.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.