2012 Florida Statutes
TITLE XL — REAL AND PERSONAL PROPERTY
Chapter 708 — MARRIED WOMEN'S PROPERTY
708.10 — Married women s rights; construction of law.
708.10 Married women s rights; construction of law.—This law shall not be construed as:
(1) Relieving a husband from any duty of supporting and maintaining his wife and children;
(2) Abolishing estates by the entireties or any of the incidents thereof;
(3) Abolishing dower or any of the incidents thereof;
(4) Changing the rights of either husband or wife to participate in the distribution of the estate of the other upon his death, as may now or hereafter be provided by law;
(5) Dispensing with the joinder of husband and wife in conveying or mortgaging homestead property.
History.—s. 3, ch. 21932, 1943.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.