There is a newer version of the Florida Statutes
2012 Florida Statutes
TITLE XL — REAL AND PERSONAL PROPERTY
Chapter 704 — EASEMENTS
- 704.01 — Common-law and statutory easements defined and determined.
- 704.02 — When lands enclosed, person using easement to maintain gates.
- 704.03 — Practicable defined.
- 704.04 — Judicial remedy and compensation to servient owner.
- 704.05 — Easements and rights of entry.
- 704.06 — Conservation easements; creation; acquisition; enforcement.
- 704.07 — Solar easements; creation; remedies.
- 704.08 — Cemeteries; right of ingress and egress for visiting or maintenance.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.