There is a newer version of the Florida Statutes
2012 Florida Statutes
TITLE XL — REAL AND PERSONAL PROPERTY
Chapter 703 — ABSTRACTS OF TITLE
- 703.01 — County commissioners authorized to require clerk to make abstracts.
- 703.02 — Abstracts of real estate upon petition; service charge of clerk.
- 703.03 — What abstract to show.
- 703.04 — Abstracting tax sales.
- 703.05 — Service charge of clerk for furnishing abstract.
- 703.06 — Board may purchase abstract books.
- 703.07 — Abstracts of records destroyed by fire; purchase of abstract books by county; proceedings.
- 703.08 — Copies of abstracts as evidence.
- 703.09 — Condemnation of abstracts by county when records have been destroyed.
- 703.10 — Order to show cause; enjoining owners from removing abstracts beyond jurisdiction of court.
- 703.11 — Order granting petition; jury to assess compensation; copies of original abstracts.
- 703.13 — Payment of compensation and delivery of abstracts; petitioner to pay cost.
- 703.14 — Penalty for failure to deliver abstracts.
- 703.15 — Abstracts acquired by condemnation.
- 703.17 — Alteration of abstracts condemned by county for use of the public.
- 703.18 — Refusing to make abstract.
- 703.19 — Filing untrue copies of abstracts ordered filed for use of public.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.