There is a newer version of the Florida Statutes
2012 Florida Statutes
TITLE XL — REAL AND PERSONAL PROPERTY
Chapter 702 — FORECLOSURE OF MORTGAGES AND STATUTORY LIENS
- 702.01 — Equity.
- 702.03 — Certain foreclosures validated.
- 702.035 — Legal notice concerning foreclosure proceedings.
- 702.04 — Mortgaged lands in different counties.
- 702.05 — Mortgaged lands sold for taxes.
- 702.06 — Deficiency decree; common-law suit to recover deficiency.
- 702.065 — Final judgment in uncontested proceedings where deficiency judgment waived; attorney s fees when default judgment entered.
- 702.07 — Power of courts and judges to set aside foreclosure decrees at any time before sale.
- 702.08 — Effect of setting aside foreclosure decree.
- 702.09 — Definitions.
- 702.10 — Order to show cause; entry of final judgment of foreclosure; payment during foreclosure.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.