There is a newer version of the Florida Statutes
2012 Florida Statutes
TITLE XL — REAL AND PERSONAL PROPERTY
Chapter 695 — RECORD OF CONVEYANCES OF REAL ESTATE
- 695.01 — Conveyances to be recorded.
- 695.015 — Conveyances by law between governmental agencies, recording.
- 695.02 — Blank or master form of instruments may be recorded.
- 695.03 — Acknowledgment and proof; validation of certain acknowledgments; legalization or authentication before foreign officials.
- 695.031 — Affidavits and acknowledgments by members of armed forces and their spouses.
- 695.032 — Provisions not applicable to transactions under chapter 679, Uniform Commercial Code.
- 695.04 — Requirements of certificate.
- 695.05 — Certain defects cured as to acknowledgments and witnesses.
- 695.06 — Certain irregularities as to venue validated.
- 695.07 — Use of scrawl as seal.
- 695.08 — Prior use of scrawl as seal.
- 695.09 — Identity of grantor.
- 695.10 — Proof by others.
- 695.11 — Instruments deemed to be recorded from time of filing.
- 695.12 — Imperfect record.
- 695.13 — Want of certificate of record.
- 695.14 — Unsigned certificate of record.
- 695.15 — Recording conveyances lost by fire.
- 695.16 — When mortgage or lien is destroyed.
- 695.17 — United States deeds and patents may be recorded.
- 695.18 — Indorsement by clerk.
- 695.19 — Certified copies of recorded instruments may be recorded.
- 695.20 — Unperformed contracts of record.
- 695.22 — Daily schedule of deeds and conveyances filed for record to be furnished property appraiser.
- 695.25 — Short form of acknowledgment.
- 695.26 — Requirements for recording instruments affecting real property.
- 695.27 — Uniform Real Property Electronic Recording Act.
- 695.28 — Validity of recorded electronic documents.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.