2012 Florida Statutes
TITLE XIV — TAXATION AND FINANCE
Chapter 218 — FINANCIAL MATTERS PERTAINING TO POLITICAL SUBDIVISIONS
PART III — LOCAL FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT AND REPORTING
- 218.30 — Short title.
- 218.31 — Definitions.
- 218.32 — Annual financial reports; local governmental entities.
- 218.322 — County and municipal transportation program data.
- 218.33 — Local governmental entities; establishment of uniform fiscal years and accounting practices and procedures.
- 218.335 — Local governmental entity; authority to charge interest on overdue payments.
- 218.35 — County fee officers; financial matters.
- 218.36 — County officers; record and report of fees and disposition of same.
- 218.369 — Definitions applicable to ss. 218.37-218.386.
- 218.37 — Powers and duties of Division of Bond Finance; advisory council.
- 218.38 — Notice of bond issues required; verification.
- 218.385 — Local government bonds; sale.
- 218.386 — Bonds; finder s fees prohibited.
- 218.39 — Annual financial audit reports.
- 218.391 — Auditor selection procedures.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.