2012 Florida Statutes
TITLE XIV — TAXATION AND FINANCE
Chapter 218 — FINANCIAL MATTERS PERTAINING TO POLITICAL SUBDIVISIONS
PART II — REVENUE SHARING ACT OF 1972
- 218.20 — Short title.
- 218.21 — Definitions.
- 218.215 — Revenue sharing trust funds; creation and distribution.
- 218.23 — Revenue sharing with units of local government.
- 218.245 — Revenue sharing; apportionment.
- 218.25 — Limitation of shared funds; holders of bonds protected; limitation on use of second guaranteed entitlement for counties.
- 218.26 — Administration; distribution schedule.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.