2012 Florida Statutes
TITLE XIV — TAXATION AND FINANCE
Chapter 218 — FINANCIAL MATTERS PERTAINING TO POLITICAL SUBDIVISIONS
PART I — GENERAL FINANCIAL PROVISIONS RELATING TO POLITICALSUBDIVISIONS
- 218.01 — Authority to accept benefits of bankruptcy acts.
- 218.02 — Disposition of unused funds relating to the refunding of bonds.
- 218.03 — Creation of political subdivisions validated.
- 218.04 — Proceedings relating to certain bonds sold, etc., to Federal Government validated.
- 218.05 — Certain bonds sold to Federal Government, etc., validated.
- 218.06 — Transfer of funds by county commissioners with relation to public works grants.
- 218.075 — Reduction or waiver of permit processing fees.
- 218.076 — Reduction or waiver of certain permit processing fees.
- 218.077 — Minimum wage requirements by political subdivisions; restrictions.
- 218.078 — Minimum wage establishment by tribal governments.
- 218.12 — Appropriations to offset reductions in ad valorem tax revenue in fiscally constrained counties.
- 218.125 — Offset for tax loss associated with certain constitutional amendments affecting fiscally constrained counties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.