2012 Florida Statutes
TITLE XIV — TAXATION AND FINANCE
Chapter 217 — SURPLUS PROPERTY
- 217.001 — Permanent state plan of operation for receipt of federal surplus property.
- 217.01 — Purpose.
- 217.02 — Definitions.
- 217.03 — Authority to contract with federal agencies.
- 217.04 — Department of Management Services as state agency to negotiate with federal agency.
- 217.045 — Department of Management Services; assistance to state agencies.
- 217.05 — Continuation of commitments made by Development Commission.
- 217.07 — Transfer of surplus property assets to department.
- 217.11 — Authority for warehouses and other facilities.
- 217.12 — Departmental authority relative to additional restrictions.
- 217.13 — Officers and employees.
- 217.14 — Adoption of rules.
- 217.15 — Assembly and distribution of information.
- 217.16 — Authority granted to other public entities of the state.
- 217.17 — Designation of officers or employees in connection with bids and payment of moneys.
- 217.18 — Exemption from compliance with laws relative to sealed bids.
- 217.19 — Terms for contracts pursuant to ss. 217.03 and 217.16.
- 217.20 — Construction of ch. 65-173.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.