2012 Florida Statutes
TITLE XIV — TAXATION AND FINANCE
Chapter 203 — GROSS RECEIPTS TAXES
- 203.001 — Combined rate for tax collected pursuant to ss. 202.12(1)(a) and 203.01(1)(b).
- 203.01 — Tax on gross receipts for utility and communications services.
- 203.0111 — Application of tax increase.
- 203.012 — Definitions.
- 203.02 — Powers of Department of Revenue.
- 203.03 — Penalties.
- 203.04 — Construction of laws granting exemptions or exceptions.
- 203.06 — Interest on delinquent payments.
- 203.07 — Settlement or compromise of penalties and interest.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.