2011 Florida Statutes
TITLE XXVI — PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
Chapter 334 — TRANSPORTATION ADMINISTRATION
- 334.01 — Florida Transportation Code; short title.
- 334.03 — Definitions.
- 334.035 — Purpose of transportation code.
- 334.044 — Department; powers and duties.
- 334.045 — Transportation performance and productivity standards; development; measurement; application.
- 334.046 — Department mission, goals, and objectives.
- 334.047 — Prohibition.
- 334.048 — Legislative intent with respect to department management accountability and monitoring systems.
- 334.049 — Patents, copyrights, trademarks; notice to Department of State; confidentiality of trade secrets.
- 334.05 — Department headquarters; acquisition of office space.
- 334.063 — Statistical studies relating to traffic count and accidents.
- 334.065 — Center for Urban Transportation Research.
- 334.071 — Legislative designation of transportation facilities.
- 334.131 — Department employees benefit fund.
- 334.14 — Employees of department who are required to be engineers.
- 334.17 — Consulting services; provision by department to other governmental units.
- 334.175 — Certification of project design plans and surveys.
- 334.185 — Financial responsibility for construction, material, or design failures; review of contracts; financial assurances.
- 334.187 — Guarantee of obligations to the department.
- 334.193 — Unlawful for certain persons to be financially interested in purchases, sales, and certain contracts; penalties.
- 334.195 — Officers or employees of the department; conflicts of interest; exception; penalties.
- 334.196 — Authority of department to photograph or microphotograph records and to destroy original records; admissibility of photographs or microphotographs in evidence.
- 334.24 — Compilation, maintenance, and provision of information relating to roads and road building and repair.
- 334.27 — Governmental transportation entities; property acquired for transportation purposes; limitation on soil or groundwater contamination liability.
- 334.30 — Public-private transportation facilities.
- 334.351 — Youth work experience program; findings and intent; authority to contract; limitation.
- 334.60 — 511 traveler information system.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.