2003 Florida Code
TITLE XXXVII INSURANCE
Chapter 626 INSURANCE FIELD REPRESENTATIVES AND OPERATIONS
PART VI INSURANCE ADJUSTERS (ss. 626.851-626.878)
626.8696 Application for adjusting firm license.
626.8696 Application for adjusting firm license.--
(1) The application for an adjusting firm license must include:
(a) The name of each majority owner, partner, officer, and director of the adjusting firm.
(b) The resident address of each person required to be listed in the application under paragraph (a).
(c) The name of the adjusting firm and its principal business address.
(d) The location of each adjusting firm office and the name under which each office conducts or will conduct business.
(e) Any additional information which the commission may require.
(2) An application for an adjusting firm license must be signed by each owner of the firm. If the firm is incorporated, the application must be signed by the president and secretary of the corporation.
(3) Each application must be accompanied by payment of any applicable fee as prescribed in s. 624.501.
(4) License fees are not refundable.
(5) An adjusting firm required to be licensed pursuant to s. 626.8695 must remain so licensed for a period of 3 years from the date of licensure, unless the license is suspended or revoked. The office may suspend or revoke the adjusting firm's authority to do business for activities occurring during the time the firm is licensed, regardless of whether the licensing period has terminated.
History.--s. 26, ch. 92-146; s. 982, ch. 2003-261.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.