1999 Florida Code
TITLE IX ELECTORS AND ELECTIONS
Chapter 103 Presidential Electors; Political Parties; Executive Committees and Members
103.131 Political party offices deemed vacant in certain cases.
103.131 Political party offices deemed vacant in certain cases.--Every political party office shall be deemed vacant in the following cases:
(1) By the death of the incumbent.
(2) By his or her resignation.
(3) By his or her removal.
(4) By his or her ceasing to be an inhabitant of the state, district, or precinct for which he or she shall have been elected or appointed.
(5) By his or her refusal to accept the office.
(6) The conviction of the incumbent of any felony.
(7) The decision of a competent tribunal declaring void his or her election or appointment, and his or her removal by said tribunal.
(8) By his or her failure to attend, without good and sufficient reason, three consecutive meetings, regular or called, of the committee of which he or she is a member.
History.--s. 1, ch. 59-68; s. 1, ch. 61-122; s. 9, ch. 67-353; s. 610, ch. 95-147.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Florida may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.