There is a newer version of this Chapter
2019 District of Columbia Code
Title 50 - Motor and Non-Motor Vehicles and Traffic.
Chapter 5 - Automobile Consumer Protection.
- § 50–501. Definitions.
- § 50–502. Consumer’s remedy for defective vehicles.
- § 50–503. Arbitration.
- § 50–504. Disclosure of rights.
- § 50–505. Disclosure of damages or defects in used motor vehicles; violations; penalties.
- § 50–506. Listing of odometer readings.
- § 50–507. Other rights or remedies; limitations on actions.
- § 50–508. Rules and regulations.
- § 50–509. Provision for alternative arbitration system.
- § 50–510. Suspension of enforcement.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. District of Columbia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.