2019 District of Columbia Code
Title 44 - Charitable and Curative Institutions.
Chapter 7 - Hospitals, Asylums, Charities Generally.
Subchapter I - General.
- § 44–701. Limitation on erection of hospital for contagious diseases.
- § 44–702. Children’s Tuberculosis Sanatorium — Construction and equipping authorized.
- § 44–703. Providence Hospital authorized to conduct hospital, clinic and school.
- § 44–704. Standards of indigency; emergency and semi-indigent patients.
- § 44–705. Payments to needy patients.
- § 44–706. Institutional care under contract.
- § 44–707. Stipends for patients and certain resident employees.
- § 44–708. Benefits in lieu of salary for certain workers in District facilities.
- § 44–709. Mayor to visit, investigate and report on certain charitable institutions.
- § 44–710. Mayor authorized to visit, investigate and report on certain organizations.
- § 44–711. Appropriations for charitable and reformatory institutions to be lien on property.
- § 44–712. Terms of Congressmen as trustees or directors of certain corporations or institutions.
- § 44–713. Compensation of physicians to the poor.
- § 44–714. Conflicts of interest by directors or trustees of certain charitable institutions.
- § 44–715. Congressional policy as to appropriations to churches or religious entities.
- § 44–716. Home for Aged and Infirm — Sale of surplus products.
- § 44–717. Home for Aged and Infirm — Admission of pay patients.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. District of Columbia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.