There is a newer version of this Chapter
2019 District of Columbia Code
Title 44 - Charitable and Curative Institutions.
Chapter 4 - Health Services Planning.
- § 44–401. Definitions.
- § 44–402. State Health Planning and Development Agency; establishment and responsibilities.
- § 44–403. Statewide Health Coordinating Council; establishment and responsibilities.
- § 44–404. Health systems plan; development, publication, updating, and implementation.
- § 44–405. Reporting, analysis, and publication of utilization, financial, and other health-related data; regulations, reporting periods, format, and forms.
- § 44–406. Certificate of need requirements.
- § 44–407. Activities exempt from certificate of need review.
- § 44–408. Activities subject to expedited administrative certificate of need reviews.
- § 44–409. Adoption of procedures and criteria for review by the SHPDA governing application and review.
- § 44–410. Criteria for review and required findings.
- § 44–411. Duration, modification, sale, or transfer of a certificate of need.
- § 44–412. Reconsideration of review decisions.
- § 44–413. Administrative appeal.
- § 44–414. Judicial review of certificate of need decisions.
- § 44–415. Certificate of need mandatory condition precedent.
- § 44–416. Violations and penalties for noncompliance.
- § 44–417. Immunity from civil liability.
- § 44–418. Moratorium on applications.
- § 44–419. Annual report.
- § 44–420. Fees.
- § 44–420.01. Establishment of State Health Planning and Development Fund.
- § 44–421. Rules.
- § 44–422. Applicability. [Repealed]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. District of Columbia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.