2019 District of Columbia Code
Title 4 - Public Care Systems.
Chapter 5 - Victims of Crime.
Subchapter III-A - Crime Victims' Address Confidentiality.
- § 4–555.01. Definitions.
- § 4–555.02. Establishment of the Address Confidentiality Program.
- § 4–555.03. Program applications and certification of participants.
- § 4–555.04. Certification cancellation.
- § 4–555.05. Address use by District agencies.
- § 4–555.06. Requests by a District agency for disclosure of an actual address.
- § 4–555.07. Program participation and procedures.
- § 4–555.08. Penalties.
- § 4–555.09. Immunity from liability.
- § 4–555.10. Appeals.
- § 4–555.11. Program review.
- § 4–555.12. Rules.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. District of Columbia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.