2019 District of Columbia Code
Title 1 - Government Organization.
Chapter 11B - Prohibition on Government Employee Engagement in Political Activity.
- § 1–1171.01. Definitions.
- § 1–1171.02. Political activity authorized; prohibitions.
- § 1–1171.03. Political activities on duty; prohibition.
- § 1–1171.04. Enforcement.
- § 1–1171.05. Criminal penalties. [Repealed]
- § 1–1171.06. Rules.
- § 1–1171.06a. Conforming amendment. [Omitted]
- § 1–1171.07. Applicability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. District of Columbia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.