2018 District of Columbia Code
Title 45 - Compilation and Construction of Code.
Chapter 3 - Law Revision Commission.
§ 45–303. Annual report.
The Commission shall make an annual report of its proceedings to the Council of the District of Columbia and the Mayor by March 31st of each year. The report shall contain the following:
(1) A list of all topics considered by the Commission during the reported year;
(2) The final disposition of all the topics;
(3) The number of hearings held;
(4) Suggested legislative changes;
(5) A discussion of any problems which may have arisen after a change in legislation; and
(6) The agenda of the Commission for the next reporting year.
(Feb. 26, 1981, D.C. Law 3-119, § 4, 27 DCR 5641.)Prior Codifications
1981 Ed., § 49-403.