2018 District of Columbia Code
Title 44 - Charitable and Curative Institutions.
Chapter 11A - Stroke System of Care. [Repealed]
- § 44–1151. Definitions. [Repealed]
- § 44–1152. ASRH, PSC, and CSC; designation. [Repealed]
- § 44–1153. ASRH, PSC, and CSC; suspension and revocation. [Repealed]
- § 44–1154. Information about the ASRH, PSC, or CSC. [Repealed]
- § 44–1155. Pre-hospital care protocol and training. [Repealed]
- § 44–1156. Continuous improvement in quality of care. [Repealed]
- § 44–1157. Confidentiality; public information. [Repealed]
- § 44–1158. Rules. [Repealed]
- § 44–1159. Applicability. [Repealed]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. District of Columbia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.