2018 District of Columbia Code
Title 42 - Real Property.
Chapter 35 - Rental Housing Generally.
Subchapter II - Rent Stabilization Program.
- § 42–3502.01. Continuation of Rental Housing Commission; composition; appointment; qualifications; compensation; removal.
- § 42–3502.01a. Powers and duties of the Chairperson of the Rental Housing Commission.
- § 42–3502.02. Powers and duties of Rental Housing Commission.
- § 42–3502.02a. Immunity for official acts.
- § 42–3502.02b. Independence of the Rental Housing Commission; transfer provisions.
- § 42–3502.03. Rental Accommodations Division of the Department of Housing and Community Development.
- § 42–3502.03a. Rent Administrator — Appointment and removal.
- § 42–3502.03b. Rent Administrator — Qualifications and compensation.
- § 42–3502.03c. Public Accessible Rent Control Housing Database.
- § 42–3502.03d. Housing provider online filing and registration requirements.
- § 42–3502.03e. Rental Housing Registration Fund.
- § 42–3502.04. Duties of the Rent Administrator.
- § 42–3502.04a. Rental Conversion and Sale Division of the Department of Housing and Community Development Rental Conversion and Sale Administrator.
- § 42–3502.04b. Transfer of functions of the Rental Accommodations and Conversion Division of the Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs to the Department of Housing and Community Development.
- § 42–3502.04c. Housing Regulation Administration; Housing Regulation Administrator.
- § 42–3502.05. Registration and coverage.
- § 42–3502.06. Rent ceilings abolished.
- § 42–3502.07. Adjustments in rent ceiling.
- § 42–3502.08. Increases above base rent.
- § 42–3502.09. Rent charged upon termination of exemption and for newly covered rental units.
- § 42–3502.10. Petitions for capital improvements.
- § 42–3502.11. Services and facilities.
- § 42–3502.11a. Mandatory fees prohibited.
- § 42–3502.12. Hardship petition.
- § 42–3502.13. Vacant accommodation.
- § 42–3502.14. Substantial rehabilitation.
- § 42–3502.15. Voluntary agreement.
- § 42–3502.16. Adjustment procedure.
- § 42–3502.16a. Tenant representation by tenant organization.
- § 42–3502.17. Security deposit.
- § 42–3502.18. Remedy.
- § 42–3502.19. Judicial review.
- § 42–3502.20. Report of Mayor.
- § 42–3502.21. Certificate of assurance.
- § 42–3502.22. Disclosure to tenants.
- § 42–3502.22a. Forms to include definition of the term rent charged.
- § 42–3502.23. Addition to Comprehensive Housing Strategy report.
- § 42–3502.24. Elderly tenants and tenants with disabilities.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. District of Columbia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.