2018 District of Columbia Code
Title 29A - Corporations. [Repealed].
Chapter 9A - Uniform Unincorporated Nonprofit Associations Act. [Repealed].
- § 29A-971.01. Definitions. [Repealed]
- § 29A-971.02. Supplementary general principles of law and equity. [Repealed]
- § 29A-971.03. Territorial application. [Repealed]
- § 29A-971.04. Real and personal property; nonprofit association as legatee, devisee, or beneficiary. [Repealed]
- § 29A-971.05. Statement of authority as to real property. [Repealed]
- § 29A-971.06. Liability in tort and contract. [Repealed]
- § 29A-971.07. Capacity to assert and defend; standing. [Repealed]
- § 29A-971.08. Effect of judgment or order. [Repealed]
- § 29A-971.09. Disposition of personal property of inactive nonprofit association. [Repealed]
- § 29A-971.10. Appointment of agent to receive service of process. [Repealed]
- § 29A-971.11. Claim not abated by change of members or officers. [Repealed]
- § 29A-971.12. Summons and complaint; service on whom. [Repealed]
- § 29A-971.13. Uniformity of application and construction. [Repealed]
- § 29A-971.14. Transition concerning real and personal property. [Repealed]
- § 29A-971.15. Savings clause. [Repealed]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. District of Columbia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.