2018 District of Columbia Code
Title 29A - Corporations. [Repealed].
Chapter 8 - Charitable, Educational, and Religious Associations. [Repealed].
- § 29A-801. Incorporation — Number of incorporators required; filing and recording certificate; contents. [Repealed]
- § 29A-802. Incorporation — Powers of body politic and corporate; taxation of property. [Repealed]
- § 29A-803. Trustees; directors and managers; powers; quorum; vacancies; methods of voting. [Repealed]
- § 29A-804. Reincorporation; extension of time of corporate existence; vote required for approval of name change. [Repealed]
- § 29A-805. Power to lease, mortgage, and sell corporate property. [Repealed]
- § 29A-806. Name of corporation. [Repealed]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. District of Columbia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.