2018 District of Columbia Code
Title 21 - Fiduciary Relations and Persons with Mental Illness. [Enacted title]
Chapter 15 - Conservators. [Repealed].
- § 21–1501. Appointment of conservators [Repealed]
- § 21–1502. Filing of petition; requirements; time and place of hearings; appointment of guardian ad litem [Repealed]
- § 21–1503. Bond; powers and duties [Repealed]
- § 21–1504. Discharge [Repealed]
- § 21–1505. Appointment of temporary conservator [Repealed]
- § 21–1506. Personal welfare of person under conservatorship [Repealed]
- § 21–1507. Lis pendens [Repealed]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. District of Columbia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.