2018 District of Columbia Code
Title 19 - Descent, Distribution, and Trusts. [Enacted title]
Chapter 9 - Statutory Rule Against Perpetuities; Uniform Law.
- § 19–901. Statutory rule against perpetuities.
- § 19–902. When nonvested property interest or power of appointment is created.
- § 19–903. Reformation.
- § 19–904. Exclusions from statutory rule against perpetuities.
- § 19–905. Prospective application.
- § 19–906. Supersession.
- § 19–907. Uniformity of application and construction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. District of Columbia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.