2017 District of Columbia Code
Title 50 - Motor and Non-Motor Vehicles and Traffic.
Chapter 22 - Regulation of Traffic.
- Subchapter I - General Provisions. §§ 50-2201.01 - 50-2201.33
- Subchapter II - Negligent Homicide. §§ 50-2203.01 - 50-2203.03
- Subchapter II-A - Aggressive Driving. §§ 50-2204.01 - 50-2204.01
- Subchapter II-B - Motor Vehicle Collision Recovery. §§ 50-2204.51 - 50-2204.53
- Subchapter III - Driving While Under the Influence of Alcohol. §§ 50-2205.01 - 50-2205.03
- Subchapter III-A - Impaired Operating or Driving. §§ 50-2206.01 - 50-2206.59
- Subchapter IV - Obscured Vision. §§ 50-2207.01 - 50-2207.02
- Subchapter V - Automated Traffic Enforcement. §§ 50-2209.01 - 50-2209.11
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. District of Columbia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.