2017 District of Columbia Code
Title 31 - Insurance and Securities.
Chapter 24 - Compulsory/No-Fault Motor Vehicle Insurance.
- § 31–2401. Findings; purpose.
- § 31–2402. Definitions.
- § 31–2403. Required insurance.
- § 31–2403.01. Pre-litigation discovery of insurance.
- § 31–2404. Personal injury protection.
- § 31–2405. Lawsuit restriction and opportunity for arbitration under optional insurance.
- § 31–2406. Availability of required and optional insurance and benefits.
- § 31–2407. Priorities for the payment of personal injury protection benefits.
- § 31–2407.01. Notice of proposed settlement for policy limits to underinsured motorist coverage carrier; waiver of subrogation; time limits.
- § 31–2408. Administration Fund. [Repealed]
- § 31–2408.01. Uninsured Motorist Fund.
- § 31–2409. Consumer protection.
- § 31–2410. Special provisions.
- § 31–2411. Miscellaneous provisions.
- § 31–2412. Temporary Motor Vehicle Insurance Review Commission. [Expired]
- § 31–2413. Penalties; adjudications.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. District of Columbia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.