2017 District of Columbia Code
Title 19 - Descent, Distribution, and Trusts. [Enacted title]
Chapter 5 - Simultaneous Deaths; Uniform Law.
- § 19–501. Definitions.
- § 19–502. Requirement of survival by 120 hours under probate laws.
- § 19–503. Requirement of survival by 120 hours under governing instruments.
- § 19–504. Co-owners with right of survivorship; requirement of survival by 120 hours.
- § 19–505. Evidence of death or status.
- § 19–506. Exceptions.
- § 19–507. Protection of payors, bona fide purchasers, and other third parties; personal liability of recipient.
- § 19–508. Uniformity of application and construction.
- § 19–509. Application to existing relationships.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. District of Columbia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.