2017 District of Columbia Code
Title 19 - Descent, Distribution, and Trusts. [Enacted title]
Chapter 15 - Uniform Disclaimer of Property Interests.
- § 19–1501. Short title.
- § 19–1502. Definitions.
- § 19–1503. Scope.
- § 19–1504. Chapter supplemented by other law.
- § 19–1505. Power to disclaim; general requirements; when irrevocable.
- § 19–1506. Disclaimer of interest in property.
- § 19–1507. Disclaimer of rights of survivorship in jointly held property.
- § 19–1508. Disclaimer of interest by trustee.
- § 19–1509. Disclaimer of power of appointment or other power not held in fiduciary capacity.
- § 19–1510. Disclaimer by appointee, object, or taker in default of exercise of power of appointment.
- § 19–1511. Disclaimer of power held in fiduciary capacity.
- § 19–1512. Delivery or filing.
- § 19–1513. When disclaimer barred or limited.
- § 19–1514. Tax qualified disclaimer.
- § 19–1515. Recording of disclaimer.
- § 19–1516. Application to existing relationships.
- § 19–1517. Relation to Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act.
- § 19–1518. Uniformity of application and construction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. District of Columbia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.