2017 District of Columbia Code
Title 19 - Descent, Distribution, and Trusts. [Enacted title]
Chapter 11 - Custodial Trusts; Uniform Law.
- § 19–1101. Definitions.
- § 19–1102. Custodial trust; general.
- § 19–1103. Custodial trustee for future payment or transfer.
- § 19–1104. Form and effect of receipt and acceptance by custodial trustee; jurisdiction.
- § 19–1105. Transfer to custodial trustee by fiduciary or obligor; facility of payment.
- § 19–1106. Multiple beneficiaries; separate custodial trusts; survivorship.
- § 19–1107. General duties of custodial trustee.
- § 19–1108. General powers of custodial trustee.
- § 19–1109. Use of custodial trust property.
- § 19–1110. Determination of incapacity; effect.
- § 19–1111. Exemption of third person from liability.
- § 19–1112. Liability to third person.
- § 19–1113. Declination, resignation, incapacity, death, or removal of custodial trustee; designation of successor custodial trustee.
- § 19–1114. Expenses, compensation, and bond of custodial trustee.
- § 19–1115. Reporting and accounting by custodial trustee; determination of liability of custodial trustee.
- § 19–1116. Limitations of action against custodial trustee.
- § 19–1117. Distribution on termination.
- § 19–1118. Methods and forms for creating custodial trusts.
- § 19–1119. Applicable law.
- § 19–1120. Uniformity of application and construction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. District of Columbia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.