2015 District of Columbia Code
Division V - Local Business Affairs.
Title 32 - Labor.
Chapter 13 - Wages and Workplace Fraud.
Subchapter I - Payment and Collection of Wages.
- § 32-1301. Definitions.
- § 32-1302. When wages must be paid; exceptions.
- § 32-1303. Payment of wages upon discharge or resignation of employee and upon suspension of work; employer's liability for failure to make such payment.
- § 32-1304. Unconditional payment of wages conceded to be due.
- § 32-1305. Provisions of law may not be waived.
- § 32-1306. Enforcement, records and subpoenas.
- § 32-1307. Penalties.
- § 32-1307.01. Wage Theft Prevention Fund.
- § 32-1308. Civil actions.
- § 32-1308.01. Administrative actions on employee complaints.
- § 32-1309. Mayor may delegate functions.
- § 32-1310. Severability.
- § 32-1311. Retaliation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. The District of Columbia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.