2015 District of Columbia Code
Division V - Local Business Affairs.
Title 32 - Labor.
- Chapter 1 - Displaced Workers Protection.
- Chapter 1A - Employee Sick Leave.
- Chapter 1B - Reducing Single Occupancy Vehicle Use by Encouraging Transit Benefits.
- Chapter 2 - Employment of Minors.
- Chapter 3 - Employment Opportunities for Individuals with Disabilities.
- Chapter 4 - Employment Services Licensing and Regulation.
- Chapter 5 - Family and Medical Leave.
- Chapter 5A - Freedom to Contract Within the Broadcast Industry.
- Chapter 6 - Government Pay Equity and Training.
- Chapter 7 - Health Care Benefits Expansion.
- Chapter 7A - Health Coverage Continuation.
- Chapter 7B - Job Opportunity Bank.
- Chapter 7C - Job Training and Adult Education Programs Quarterly Reports.
- Chapter 8 - Industrial Safety.
- Chapter 8A - Labor Peace Agreements for Hotel Development Projects.
- Chapter 9 - Lie Detectors.
- Chapter 9A - Prohibition of Pre-Employment Marijuana Testing.
- Chapter 10 - Minimum Wages.
- Chapter 11 - Occupational Safety and Health.
- Chapter 12 - Parental Leave.
- Chapter 12A - Reasonable Accommodations for Pregnant and Nursing Workers.
- Chapter 13 - Wages and Workplace Fraud.
- Chapter 13A - Transitional Employment and Pre-Apprenticeship Programs.
- Chapter 13B - Hiring of Ex-Offenders.
- Chapter 13C - Prohibition on Discrimination against the Unemployed.
- Chapter 13D - Unemployment Profile.
- Chapter 14 - Voluntary Apprentices.
- Chapter 14A - Wage Transparency.
- Chapter 15 - Workers' Compensation.
- Chapter 16 - Workforce Investment Implementation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. The District of Columbia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.