2015 District of Columbia Code
Division V - Local Business Affairs.
Title 29 - Business Organizations.
Chapter 8 - Limited Liability Companies.
- Subchapter I - General Provisions.
- Subchapter II - Formation; Certificate of Organization, and Other Filings.
- Subchapter III - Relations of Members and Managers to Persons Dealing with Limited Liability Company.
- Subchapter IV - Relations of Members to Each Other and to Limited Liability Company.
- Subchapter V - Transferable Interests and Rights of Transferees and Creditors.
- Subchapter VI - Member's Dissociation.
- Subchapter VII - Dissolution and Winding up.
- Subchapter VIII - Actions by Members.
- Subchapter IX - Merger and Domestication.
- Subchapter X - Transition Provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. The District of Columbia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.