2015 District of Columbia Code
Division IV - Criminal law and procedure and prisoners.
Title 23 - Criminal Procedure.
- Chapter 1 - General Provisions.
- Chapter 3 - Indictments and Informations.
- Chapter 5 - Warrants and Arrests.
- Chapter 7 - Extradition and Fugitives from Justice.
- Chapter 9 - Fresh Pursuit.
- Chapter 11 - Professional Bondsmen.
- Chapter 13 - Bail Agency [Pretrial Services Agency] and Pretrial Detention.
- Chapter 15 - Out-of-State Witnesses.
- Chapter 17 - Death Penalty. [Repealed].
- Chapter 19 - Crime Victims' Rights.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. The District of Columbia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.