2015 District of Columbia Code
Division II - Judiciary and Judicial Procedure.
Title 14 - Proof.
Chapter 5 - Documentary Evidence.
- § 14-501. Proof of record.
- § 14-502. Records of deeds, instruments, and wills.
- § 14-503. Record of will as prima facie evidence of contents and execution.
- § 14-504. Force in District of Columbia of wills probated elsewhere.
- § 14-505. Municipal ordinances and regulations.
- § 14-506. Certified mail return receipts as prima facie evidence of delivery.
- § 14-507. Other methods of proof.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. The District of Columbia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.