2015 District of Columbia Code
Division II - Judiciary and Judicial Procedure.
Title 14 - Proof.
Chapter 3 - Competency of Witnesses.
- § 14-301. Parties and other interested persons generally.
- § 14-302. Testimony against deceased or incapable person.
- § 14-303. Testimony of deceased or incapable person.
- § 14-304. Death or incapacity of partner or other interested person.
- § 14-305. Competency of witnesses; impeachment by evidence of conviction of crime.
- § 14-306. Spouse or domestic partner.
- § 14-307. Physicians and mental health professionals.
- § 14-308. Assessment officials as expert witnesses in condemnation proceedings.
- § 14-309. Clergy.
- § 14-310. Domestic violence counselors.
- § 14-311. Human trafficking counselors.
- § 14-312. Sexual assault victim advocates.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. The District of Columbia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.