2015 District of Columbia Code
Division II - Judiciary and Judicial Procedure.
Title 11 - Organization and Jurisdiction of the Courts.
- Chapter 1 - General Provisions.
- Chapter 3 - United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit.
- Chapter 5 - United States District Court for the District of Columbia.
- Chapter 7 - District of Columbia Court of Appeals.
- Chapter 9 - Superior Court of the District of Columbia.
- Chapter 11 - Family Court of the Superior Court.
- Chapter 12 - Tax Division of the Superior Court.
- Chapter 13 - Small Claims and Conciliation Branch of the Superior Court.
- Chapter 15 - Judges of the District of Columbia Courts.
- Chapter 17 - Administration of District of Columbia Courts.
- Chapter 19 - Juries and Jurors.
- Chapter 21 - Register of Wills.
- Chapter 23 - Medical Examiner.
- Chapter 25 - Attorneys.
- Chapter 26 - Representation of Indigents in Criminal Cases.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. The District of Columbia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.