There is a newer version of the District of Columbia Code
2015 District of Columbia Code
Division I - Government of District.
Title 10 - Parks, Public Buildings, Grounds, and Space.
Subtitle II - Public Buildings and Grounds.
Chapter 5 - Regulatory Provisions.
Subchapter V - Protection of Property Outside of District.
- § 10-509.01. Designation of District employees to protect life and property outside the District; powers of arrest; weapons and uniforms.
- § 10-509.01a. Escape from juvenile facilities.
- § 10-509.02. Council authorized to make rules and regulations.
- § 10-509.03. Penalty for violation of rules and regulations.
- § 10-509.04. Acceptance of collateral for appearance before United States Magistrate; deposit of collateral.
- § 10-509.05. Reciprocal agreements with states.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. The District of Columbia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.