2015 District of Columbia Code
Division I - Government of District.
Title 10 - Parks, Public Buildings, Grounds, and Space.
Subtitle II - Public Buildings and Grounds.
Chapter 5 - Regulatory Provisions.
Subchapter II - Capitol Grounds.
Part B - General.
- § 10-503.11. Boundaries; jurisdiction of Architect; responsibilities of Mayor.
- § 10-503.12. Public travel in and occupancy of restricted.
- § 10-503.13. Obstruction of roads.
- § 10-503.14. Sale of goods, advertising, or begging forbidden.
- § 10-503.15. Removal or injury of property forbidden.
- § 10-503.16. Unlawful conduct.
- § 10-503.17. Parades, assemblages, and displays forbidden.
- § 10-503.18. Prosecution and punishment of offenses.
- § 10-503.19. Policing.
- § 10-503.20. Protection of Congressional personnel by Capitol Police.
- § 10-503.21. Employees to assist enforcement authorities.
- § 10-503.22. Suspension of prohibitions against use -- Authorization generally.
- § 10-503.23. Suspension of prohibitions against use -- Authorization generally -- Authorization of Capitol Police Board.
- § 10-503.24. Suspension of prohibitions against use -- Concerts.
- § 10-503.25. Suspension of prohibitions against use -- Traffic regulations by Capitol Police Board.
- § 10-503.26. Definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. The District of Columbia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.