2014 District of Columbia Code
Division VIII. General Laws
Title 44. Charitable and Curative Institutions
Chapter 2A. Defibrillator Usage
- § 44–231. Definitions.
- § 44–232. Access by the public to defibrillation.
- § 44–232.01. AED program for Department of Parks and Recreation facilities.
- § 44–232.02. Study to expand AED program throughout public facilities.
- § 44–233. AED use and tort immunity.
- § 44–234. Agency fund.
- § 44–235. Rules.
- § 44–236. Appropriations. [Repealed]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. The District of Columbia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.