There is a newer version of the District of Columbia Code
2014 District of Columbia Code
Division II. Judiciary and Judicial Procedure
Title 12. Right to Remedy
Chapter 3. Limitation of Actions
- § 12–301. Limitation of time for bringing actions.
- § 12–302. Disability of plaintiff.
- § 12–303. Absence or concealment of defendant.
- § 12–304. Actions stayed by court or statute.
- § 12–305. Actions against decedents' estates.
- § 12–306. Directions as to debts in a will. [Repealed]
- § 12–307. Foreign judgments.
- § 12–308. Actions by the United States.
- § 12–309. Actions against District of Columbia for unliquidated damages; time for notice.
- § 12–310. Actions arising out of death or injury caused by defective or unsafe improvements to real property.
- § 12–311. Actions arising out of death or injury caused by exposure to asbestos.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. The District of Columbia may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.